To say that the COVID-19 pandemic has had an effect on our business would be an understatement. The way we conduct daily business has changed dramatically in order for us to provide as much safety for our staff and our guests as we can. We will be enforcing these policies until a time that the CDC deems it safe to conduct business as usual.
Policies and Procedures:
- All staff must wear face coverings during business hours while customers are present inside the store.
- Any staff member who feels unwell in any way is asked to stay home until symptom free. Should they have any symptoms of flu or COVID-19 they are required to receive testing and must test negative in order to return to work.
- Any customer who feels unwell is asked to not visit us until they are symptom free.
- All high-touch surfaces will be cleaned with a bleach solution on regular basis throughout the day and after each customer.
- Tastings will be provided in disposable cups with disposable menus so as to prevent any cross-contamination and to limit exposure to our staff of any bodily fluids that may carry the disease.
- Tasting rooms will be limited to 8 guests inside the tasting room at a time in order to ensure social distancing. Arriving guests may be asked to wait outside until there is adequate room available.
- The Centerville location has made outdoor tasting trays available for larger groups and for those who would prefer to remain outside.
- Metro Nashville now requires the general public to wear face coverings while out unless eating or drinking. We ask customers to put on their mask once they are finished with their tasting in order to comply with the mandate.
- Curbside pickup is available for both locations.
- Policies and procedures may change in conjunction with CDC guidelines and state and local mandates.