Harvest 2022 will be here before we know it and we are starting the search now for people who are interested in taking part in this one of a kind experience!
Fill out the form below and we will notify you as soon as we are ready to begin our Harvest season. There will usually be a few days notice before we pick, and we will send out a notification to see if you (and all of your friends!) are available!
- We do start early – about 6:30AM and we pick one (sometimes two) varieties at a time until they are all off the vines. Once we start we can’t stop!
- You must be able bodied for this kind of work. There will be bending and stooping and lifting 20ish pounds. The vineyard is outside, on a steep hill, with rocks so if you have any issues walking this isn’t the job for you.
- Dress for the job! The vineyard is on a hillside with rocks and uneven terrain, so be sure to choose your footwear and clothing accordingly. Also, we are out in nature around fruit, so there will be bees, wasps and yellow jackets hanging out with us as the day goes on.
- We provide the clippers, plenty of water, gatorade, and sodas as well as breakfast (and lunch if needed. Not all harvests last that long).
- Once we start picking we pick until it’s all brought in. That’s why we only pick one variety at a time.
- Pay is $12/hour. Minimum of $40. You must be 16 or older to pick.
- Harvest begins somewhere around mid-late September and Early October