If you have ever been to our Marathon Village location, then you are familiar with wine slushies! We are practically famous for them. In store, we actually use a pre-made mix (which you can pick up in-store or online here) because we make SO MANY every weekend. But when we are at home, we love to make smaller, homemade batches of our favorite flavors to serve to our friends!
These Cherry Lime Wine Slushies are PERFECT with our Honeysuckle Rose, a sweet rose wine with notes of apple and a dark cherry finish. You could easily switch this recipe up by swapping out different fruits and wines! Try these combos:
- Razzbury or Blackberry Express and a frozen berry blend
- Blondy and fresh frozen peaches
- Anole and frozen pineapple
Whip up a batch or two for your next outdoor party!
Are you a local Tennessean? Check out one of our tasting rooms!
Out-of-state wine lover? You can order online. We ship to over 30 states!
Cherry Lime Wine Slush
- 12 oz frozen unsweetened dark cherries
- 2 cups Honeysuckle Rose
- 2 limes, juiced
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.Serve with extra lime wedges for garnish